Board of Trustees Minutes
OCTOBER 21, 2015 GRAYLING CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
GRAYLING CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
OCTOBER 21, 2015
Members Present: Duane Brooks, Dennis Long, JoAnn Michal, Bruce Zalobsky, Cindy Olson, Monica Ashton, Rick Harland.
Members Absent: None.
Ohters Present: Mike Ingalls, Bob Dixon.
1. Supervisor Harland called the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
2. Correspondence and Reports for September 2015 (No action required): Animal Control Report, GFD Activity Report, Central Dispatch Report, Attorney Report, Building Inpsector’s Report.
3. Motion by Zalobsky, second by Brooks, to approve the minutes of September 16, 2015 as presented. All ayes, motion carried.
4. Treasurer’s Report for September was reviewed and placed on file.
5. Supervisor: Arauco, CCEDP, UA Update, cost moving forward.
6. Motion by Long, second by Olson, to appropriate $2,500.00 matching funds as application fee for Forest Products Processing Renaissance Zone. All ayes, motion carried.
7. Motion by Olson, second by Long, to adopt Resolution 2015-10-21 Establishing a Charter Township of Grayling Forest Products Processing Renaissance Zone. (See attachment “A”). Ayes, seven; Nays, none; Absent, none. Motion carried.
8. Motion by Brooks, second by Zalobsky, to appropriate $1,750.00 shared costs for the next phase of the Beaver Creek/Grayling Township Utility Authority Project. All ayes, motion carried.
9. Discussion on marijuana ordinance moratorium. Attorney advice: Wait on outcome of recently proposed state regulations.
10. Motion by Long, second by Michal, to approve request by Grayling Youth Booster Club for a Special Liquor License at the Camp Grayling Armory. ( See attachment “B”). All ayes, motion carried.
11. Motion by Olson, Second by Brooks, to approve payment of claims on vouchers 13118 through 13177, Liquor inspections $80.00, MI Assoc. of Plan Seminar $75.00 for a grand total of $84,223.40. All ayes, motion carried.
Monica Ashton, C.M.C.
Grayling Charter Township Clerk